Monday 27 January 2014

Third Supervisor Meeting

At my third supervisor meeting with Ken Fee I brought up somethings I was worried about to do with my case study and critical framework. Whether I should still be looking into games or looking more at animation. Ken told me that it should be informed by what my project is and what the final piece being produced is. To fully understand what my framework and case studies should be I need to identify the more subtle aspects of my question, then I can determine exactly what my framework is, Ken also said it was fine to compare games through case studies aslong as it makes sense why I would compare them and how they relate to the project.

One of the agreed upon action points was to interview two more 3D artists, through these further interviews I should be able to further identify the faceted 3D style, I should also ask questions to do with when would the artist use faceted 3D and when would they use realistic 3D in order to gain a wider spectrum on their work and how they feel about it as well as where they think the style is best suited.

I will also be working on the base environments for my final piece this week and I will be uploading my schedule very soon which hopefully I will be able to stick to

No comments:

Post a Comment