Monday 25 November 2013

Under the Sea

I started combining the techniques I learned from the abstract 3d tutorial and the low poly tutorial to create an under sea environment from a thumbnail I used this as an opurtunity to explore different shaders lighting techniques and fog in cinema 4d, here are renders of the progression.







Unfortuneately as I was finalising the piece windows unexpectedly updated and closed everything so I lost quite a lot of work and will remake the scene and improve upon itat another time but for now im abit disheartened, (to remind myself: I fixed the issues with the darkness between the sea and the land and also added some more pillars and a domed building on the left, futher improvements could be seaweed, and light shafts.)

I have been working on my research proposal alot lately narrowing down my research methodology along with my aims and objectives I will post them very soon once they are completely clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment