Saturday 9 November 2013

Inspirations 2

A game that has proved that games can be simplistic but still deeply entertaining is proteus recommended by Lynn, I had seen articles about this game previously in edge but it really needs audio and moving visuals to be effective and I will really need to play it to fully understand it, this is one of three games I will be looking at for a critical framework study.


Lynn also recommended ro.me which is a google chrome experiment that is a mixed media interactive video that uses low poly models excellent animation and audio to create a really beautiful piece of work and leaves the player to explore a low poly world filled with cube art from anyone who wishes to add to the piece, the simplistic models in this are really nicely designed and animated and really inspiring for my work, I also like the idea of a visual experience that the player is constantly moving through and only has to change the direction they are looking.

www.ro.me


No comments:

Post a Comment