Saturday 9 November 2013

New Direction

After meeting with Lynn (Parker) my project has changed to now focus more on developing a stylised aesthetic using low poly models, it may still incorporate level design, and possibly even virtual reality but right now it has been set aside. Lynn talked about the idea of cubism in 3D and what cubist's originally tried to achieve was to see an object from lots of different angles at once, this is a very interesting concept in 3D because in an environment where you can walk around the objects how can you see them from more angles than there are but perhaps through experimentation and attempting to at least somewhat achieve this goal I can develop my 3D visual style as well as work further in areas of 3D that I don't know as well as the modelling side of things.

Lynn provided a lot of useful examples of work that I'm going to list in my weekly inspirations post coming up next.

No comments:

Post a Comment