Friday 15 November 2013

Crit Review

My Crit presentation went quite well I think and I got alot of useful feedback, Brian (Robinson) seemed happy with the route I was taking and pointed out that cubism started as an abstraction of landscape which could be useful for my research and further experiments, Lynn (Parker) also recommended two games I should look at 'Fez' and 'That Dragon, Cancer' which both include quite stylized low poly models, Fez, journey, and proteus will be the games that I analyse using my critical framework.

Lynn also suggested I look at other artists and experiment with recreating 3D art in their styles, my friend Alex (Grahame) also suggested I get a student copy of cinema 4D because its really good for creating faceted 3d environments. I am now much more confident with the direction of my project.

No comments:

Post a Comment