Tuesday 25 February 2014

Sixth Supervisor Meeting

At my sixth supervisor meeting I discussed how I'd progressed with my project under its altered direction which I am now completely happy with. I talked about my progress with light experiments, my research into light and my progress with the space environment. Ken said that it is clear that I will be able to make the final piece and I should lay off the experimentation abit in order to focus on reading and research, particularly within visual psychology to do with colour association, as well as general visual communication, I'm also going to do some more research into geometry and light in order to gain a deeper understanding.

I asked Ken what would be most beneficial to my project, a case study, a focus group or both. he talked about how case studies can be on anything but there should be a minimum of 3 and that any testing I do needs to be very well thought out, so reading is most important right now to find out more about my subject area develop my critical framework and use it to inform my research whether I do a case study or a focus group.

So all this week I will be focusing largely on reading and developing my critical framework.

No comments:

Post a Comment