Tuesday 11 February 2014

Fifth Supervisor Meeting

Well it was an eye opening supervisor meeting, I explained how my thinking had changed after my meeting with Lynn and described my interest in light, I didn't have a solid research question down and Ken explained that I know nothing about lighting and I haven't defined it in anyway, he also suggested that I am too easy on myself, and that if my question isn't locked down by thursday I will fail my honors year.

Since the meeting I have tried to encompass all of my research and interests into a clear and concise research question shown below.

By exploring geometrically represented forms, and through the creation of an experimental animation, can the effects of light define geometric forms in a way that conveys emotion and creates mood?

No comments:

Post a Comment