Wednesday 26 March 2014

Ninth supervisor meeting

At the meeting I talked mostly about my question being reworded and what that means, I explained that although the question has been reworded it has been done so in a way that incorporates more of my research than the previous question. Ken expressed once again his concerns that my changing of the question would be detrimental to my grade, but I'm inclined to disagree and continue research under the new question that I feel encompasses more of my research and is more relevant to my final piece and dissertation.

I reported my progress with the focus group hypothesis, and videos as well as my progress with my dissertation so far.

The agreed upon action points were to research more experimental/non-objective animations, which leads to the next action point of defining all the terminology and what it means to me in writing, I also really need to get a draft of the dissertation to him soon as time is running out.

No comments:

Post a Comment