Tuesday 11 March 2014

Abstraction Distraction


I was feeling quite creatively stifled today and couldn't really work properly, I knew I need to do more animated experiments to show off the effects of light on geometric forms but I couldn't formulate my ideas properly. So in order to get the creative juices flowing I played about with some abstract pieces in Cinema 4D this time with a cleaner approach, this also allowed me to experiment with some pretty interesting visuals that could be used again in further tests or even the final animation. While creating the piece I didn't really have any goal in mind and allowed myself to be distracted easily and as the renders progressed so did the creative direction, I really enjoyed working in this way and it made a relieving change and left me in a better mood to continue working on animation tests and research.

Here are my favourite renders below:




No comments:

Post a Comment