Thursday 17 October 2013

Pitch Review

After my pitch I feel my honors project has a more fixed direction, Lynn (Parker) pointed out that what I was more interested in wasn't immersion as much as the player experience, although immersion is a factor to consider it shouldn't be the focus. Ryan (Locke) suggested I look into 3d monitors and fortuneately I have a 3d television which may help in visualising levels for virtual worlds, Brian (Robinson) would have liked to have seen more of the possible themes of the outcome so I will continue to work on the ones I have developed so far and think about some more.

Plan of action for Monday 21st:
-search for (and download if possible) some kind of software on my computer for 3d visualisation
-find literature on the player experience
-develop my rigging skills

No comments:

Post a Comment