Wednesday 30 October 2013

3D building study



Here Is a 3D study I did of a venetian building to further improve my modelling skills in maya, its obvious that there are parts I have missed and the model isn't textured but at the minute I'm not sure what kind of environment I will be modelling and don't want to commit to an idea.

the piece wasnt as difficult to model as I initially expected due to most of the pieces being quite modular, unfortuneately I got some of the proportions wrong which caused alot of problems around the balcony, if I end up going down the root of creating a venetian style enivironment I will fully texture the model and fix the problems with proportion.


image reference:
. 2013. . [ONLINE] Available at: https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/_yyuzF7eie5k/TcRHgNHcahI/AAAAAAAAIrA/xmAwQj9WJE4/s640/P1130427.JPG. [Accessed 30 October 2013].

No comments:

Post a Comment