Tuesday 1 October 2013

Aims and Objectives

Research Domain:
-games
-3D art and design
-storytelling (maybe)

Topic:
-The design and production of an immersive game level

Aim:
-To create a highly polished 3d level that is a linear immersive player experience focusing on exploring the use of light, sound, composition and staging, to convey an appropriate mood and the meaning behind the piece.

Objectives:
1. Examine existing literature, journals, magazines, websites, and games that are relevant to the subject matter and will help me improve my knowledge about the level design process.
2. Review books on social trends, architecture and art, to better inform the context of my piece.
3. Explore new 3D and level design techniques, to both improve my skills and increase my knowledge in the subject.
4. Design and create a highly polished 3D level that conveys a feeling and tells a story.

No comments:

Post a Comment